Thank you for your interest in joining our team! We are looking for compassionate and highly motivated individuals who are happy to serve and ready to provide the ultimate experience for our patients and their humans.
- Getting a thorough history from the client and scribing medical records
- Handling and restraining pets for exams and procedures
- Assisting in the taking of x-rays, surgeries, and other procedures
- Monitoring and collecting urine, blood, and fecal samples as needed
- Monitoring, recording and reporting physical signs of hospitalized/boarded pets
- Responsible for cleaning/maintenance of hospital
- Preparation of a prescription drug, other than a controlled substance, for dispensing
Use the form below to upload a resume.
Thank you for your interest in a career at Heart of Chelsea Veterinary Group! Please submit your resume and cover letter using this form.
Book an appointment online!
Book your next appointment online in just a few minutes. We can't wait to see you!