Pet Wellness Care Is Important for Good Health & Longevity
Heart of Chelsea Veterinary Group offers pet wellness care for dogs and cats. Regular physical examinations are extremely important to maintain the health of your pet. Routine examinations give your veterinarian an opportunity to develop a picture of your pet’s overall health and establish baseline health measures. Examinations are also essential in spotting problems before they become serious health issues, ensuring the best possible outcome for your pet. Our veterinarians recommend a complete physical exam annually for your adult pet and bi-annually for your senior pet.
Our pet wellness exams include:
- A thorough physical inspection of the ear canals and eardrums
- Evaluation of your pet’s eyes and vision
- Inspection of the teeth and gums
- Palpation of the lymph nodes and abdominal organs
- Evaluation of your pet’s heart and lungs
- Examination of the fur and skin
- Recommended blood tests
- Recommended fecal screening
- Vaccination schedule review
We strive to provide the ultimate client experience, and we truly value your opinion in the decision-making process. During your pet’s wellness exam, we will also answer any of your questions regarding your pet’s health, such as nutrition, behavior, the services offered by our animal hospital, or other concerns you may have about keeping your pet happy and healthy.
We appreciate the bond between you and your pet, and we look forward to the opportunity to partner with you on your pet’s wellness care. We are accepting new clients, and look forward to meeting you and your pet.