Heart of Chelsea Veterinary Group is committed to providing comprehensive, quality care for dogs and cats to enhance their well being and quality of life. Our highly skilled veterinary staff provides cutting edge medical services, such as:
- Pet wellness care—Preventive health care for your pet, including vaccinations.
- Veterinary surgery—Routine surgeries including spay, neuter, mass removal, and soft tissue procedures. Advanced procedures including orthopedic, soft palette, declaw and other more complicated surgery.
- Advanced dentistry—Dental services including cleanings and extractions.
- Internal medicine—Diagnosis and treatment for dogs and cats.
- Digital radiology and Ultrasound—Advanced technology for rapid treatment and diagnosis.
- In-house lab diagnostics—State-of-the-art diagnostics performed onsite.
- Pet travel certificates—USDA-certified veterinarians for your pet travel needs.
- Veterinary pharmacy—Safe and convenient onsite pharmacy for pet med fulfillment.
- Holistic medicine—Alternative pet health care including acupuncture and homeopathy.
We strive to provide the ultimate client experience, and we truly value your opinion in the decision-making process. We look forward to the opportunity to discuss all aspects of your pet’s health, and have assembled discussion guides and resources for you, such as:
Our commitment to providing excellence in veterinary medicine is reflected in our accreditation with the American Animal Hospital Association. We are accepting new clients, and look forward to meeting you and your pet.