Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Our client service representatives are compassionate, driven and always happy to go above and beyond to provide a personalized, memorable and unique experience for all of our clients and their beloved pets. We are seeking competent and courteous individuals capable of providing concierge customer service.
As a client service representative, your responsibilities will include:
- Greet and welcome clients and coordinate the flow of pets and owners in the waiting area.
- Input client and patient information and communications into our system. Schedule appointments, check in and check out clients and process payments.
- Answer client questions and triage their concerns via phone call, text and emails professionally and in a timely manner. Identify potential emergencies and schedule them appropriately.
- Offer compassionate emotional support and empathize with clients dealing with pets in various types of medical situations.
- Able to learn basic veterinary terminology and abbreviations, learn about medications, preventatives, vaccinations, routine testing, and be able to confidently educate clients.
Use the form below to upload a resume.
Thank you for your interest in a career at Heart of Chelsea Veterinary Group! Please submit your resume and cover letter using this form.
Book an appointment online!
Book your next appointment online in just a few minutes. We can't wait to see you!